UFO Sighting in Kissimmee, Florida on 2017-03-20 05:00:00 - Woke up to an alien entitys standing facing me while i was woke not up by a pulling and vibrating force

I was home, trying to sleep there was a pulling and vibrating force i thought there was an earthquake no object seen, it was an entity quite similar to other people's sightings of a typical alien, short blackish grey ..Seemed harmless..I went to grab my phone to take a picture cause i knew no one would believe me and it wasn't like i was zapped back in to a sleeping state i felt like it was real and i know i wasn't dreaming because my phone was placed facedown when i fell asleep with it on and facing forward it was on youtube and when on youtube i was listening to asmr videos and i have a playlist with tons of videos that play all night so my phone shouldn't be have been off,also when i snapped out of this state i still heard the object hovering in the sky, as i sat up in bed in shock i quickly ran to the window to try and see ignorant j could see something but nothing was spotted but the noise was very loud..I also had sore limbs especially in my legs , i was trying to remember everything and had writtern a more detailed document of what happened i wrote it down as i couldn't stop thinking of it, i didn't go back to sleep, i wasn't scared but more fascinated i have more detailed information if anyone wishes to contact me

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2oC8pdB
via IFTTT

Comments