Alien Encounter in Corpus Christi, Texas on 2017-04-05 00:00:00 - Encounter with blonder hair female human like in my home

Hello spent 21 years in the military and i am not sure how to address this... but i have experienced the strangest event what i thought at first to be a dream but now realizing i may had an alien encounter. incident occurred april 5th approximately between 2am and 3am. i was asleep and the saw a blonde female human like entity and she was on top of me. the experience felt so real as i can feel her body against my own. however, everything felt like i was in a daze... similar to general anesthesia, the point just before the anesthesia takes affect. the daze! i am trying not to freak out but the encounter and my wife think it was just a dream and even after telling my wife more than once she does not believe me. i'm not sure what to do and i may had similar experiences since i was a child. i actually feel embarrassed and this event felt sexual. i could just forget about it but this bothers me a great deal and i have no one i can truly share this with. they probably think i would be crazy. can you help? what should i do? thank you!

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2oIpNBq
via IFTTT

Comments