UFO Sighting in Columbus, Ohio on 2017-04-01 00:00:00 - 5 -7 surrounded my bed and i wasn't able to move (sleep paralysis) long fingers, dark outline

I was half asleep and woke up slightly. was able to see the figures surround my bed and i was unable to move with sleep paralysis. long appendages, dark outlines of what looked like odd shaped humans. long fingers. i was trying to move and about (what felt like an hour and fifteen minutes) i became unstuck out of the sleep paralysis and threw my body forward in an attempt to scare whatever they were away and by the time i flung upwards they were gone. did not see any mode of transportation but has effected me psychologically since the occurrence. unable to sleep, dreams of the encounter etc... was not a dream. i was unable to look at the clock due to the paralysis and i have had no history of sleep paralysis or dreams like this of any kind. i am convinced i was visited and studied to some degree by whatever surrounded me. it felt like i was under some sort of spell.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2nUMFd8
via IFTTT

Comments