UFO Sighting in Gorleston-on-Sea, England on 2017-03-26 05:40:00 - Looking up at stars recorded ufos. above me for a few mins then headed east. hope you can help me

http://ift.tt/2nIBgMK http://ift.tt/2oFxCbq above are the links to the videos which speak for themselves. i had returned from an event and arrived home at about 4.30am ish. i heard the birds start to sing outside.At about 5am. i thought i would go sit in my back garden and enjoy the sounds. i looked up at the stars above me and saw a flash of a white light then it was gone, so i started the video recorder and captured the object or objects going up, down, sideways, all in the blink of an eye. one fraction of a second it was up, down at one point in the bottom left corner of the video, the longest one i think, it came like some sort of spiral. i was amazed and curious and privileged enough to witness such a display of lights. i was also very aware and kept in mind if that came down to me then i would die of radiation and who would help me. the lights disappear but i keep on recording, at about 1 min 35 secs is when a red glowing object appears and not far from it two vertical red lines, same size and colour. 3mins 7 secs a car goes by to prove no noise apart from birds could be heard. in the short video you can hear me gasp. eventually i lost sight of them heading east towards the sea. i ran in the house and locked the door. after about ten minutes i went out to the front garden as the sun was rising and saw a massive military looking aircraft. it had a dark black chemtrail. i googled it and it is around 1950, when aircraft produced carbon monoxide. i went inside as my video had stopped working. i scratched my head in dis-belief and felt some sort of grit/sand in my hair. everyone i have shown the video to say i am imagining it or i am crazy or laugh in my face. please, please, please, can you help me with all your resources i know you can solve this for me.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2oFplUA
via IFTTT

Comments