UFO Sighting in Murrysville, Pennsylvania on 2009-03-12 18:00:00 - Flashing lights no cars or people around as if time stopped. started showing off its speed then beamed me with some sort of light and made me lose track of time and made me feel calm. it was in control of my mind and body a kid showing off his new car!

Was returning home from work saw flashing lights that reminded me of some sort of accident. when i approached i saw a round object hovering then it made a series of quick excelererations and then took off in sky as get as the eye could see then returned in a millisecond. this object was superior to anything on this planet. it out me in a trance of calm and thoughtlessness. several hours past and i finally got board and drove off. this object wanted to communicate but i was not interested and drove off. this object followed me as i drove and i stopped several times and the object stopped as well. i then new it wanted me to return back to were we started but i drove off. it continued to follow me then i drove home never looking in sky for it. i was unable to get out of car and take a photograph or try and communicate as if i was in a trance. it beamed me with a light as if taking an x-ray and i felt as if my dna sample was taken. i had renal cell cancer and after this event i was cured. this story is true and all accounts were real. personally i don't care if anyone believes this since i know it was true. for some reason i was not aloud to attempt to communicate with it and i was its play toy under its power.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2nZxmRl
via IFTTT

Comments