UFO Sighting in San Antonio, Texas on 2017-04-05 21:00:00 - Large white starlike light hovers, changes colors and size, flies off, and descends

I went to my local grocery store about 8:30pm april 5, 2017 for a few essential items. as i turned left into the store lot onto a road that goes directly in front of the store (with the store on my left and the parking lot on my right) i notices a what looked like a very large, bright, pure white star directly over the store. it caught my attention because it was so large and bright. just a few seconds after i noticed it, it began to move slowly but deliberately away from me down the length of the store towards an open field next to right side of the store(as you look at it). i drove as quick as possible to the other end of the store to park and get out my phone to video it. as it moved out over the field it changed from that initial large white starlike light into a much smaller light blinking red and green. i jumped out of the van and started to video it where it stopped to hover about midway across the field. about 5 seconds into videoing it hovering, it began to move again towards my right and diagonally away from me. some distance away it began to descend behind a line of building roofs. just before it reaches them it turns back to the left and flares bright white again before disappearing behind the buildings. i filmed it for a full minute. i was floored by what i saw. i felt like i was crazy for standing by my van videoing this when no one else around me seemed to notice it. if it weren't for the video evidence, i would think i was.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2obx3o6
via IFTTT

Comments