UFO Sighting in Colgate, Wisconsin on 2017-05-29 03:00:00 - Bright light crosses path with satellite, is observed for a few minutes, fades into darkness of space

May 29, 2017. approximately 3:00am my friends and i were outside engaging in late night conversation when my attention was diverted to the magnificence of the night sky. i panned the stars, occasionally seeing a shooting star. i noticed a very faint and dim satellite crossing over head and it kept my attention for some time until i noticed a brighter, faster moving object. i watched the two objects cross paths, and i could tell that the brighter object was at a lower altitude than the dim satellite. i kept my attention on the bright object. my friend asked me what i was looking at, so i told him i was mesmerized by a satellite. he then looked up and noticed the bright object. we were both watching the object when it all of the sudden vanished into space. no change of speed or direction. it just simply dimmed out into the nothingness of space. this occurrence affected us both psychologically because me and this friend have witnessed two other objects of the exact same color and brightness do the exact same thing in the exact same context. i noticed the object first, my friend saw it for a few brief seconds, and then poof, gone.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2rC5kQj
via IFTTT

Comments