UFO Sighting in Spearfish, South Dakota on 2013-10-01 03:30:00 - Was alerted to event by small yellow lights.

I did not see a flying saucer. after seeing yellow alert lights which were sent specifically for me, i looked out of my glass door and saw many colored lights projected(?) on a grassy hill behind my apartment. they were all (perhaps 30 large disk shapes) moving back and forth. they were green, white and pale reddish. at the time i tired of watching them and went back to bed, but if they came again i would investigate them more thoroughly, though might get abducted. they had to have been projected from a craft above the apartment building, but they also appeared on the side of the exterior wall near me and i could see past that point and nothing was projecting those yellow lights. they went up that wall and disappeared.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2rEk6FU
via IFTTT

Comments