Black Triangle Sighting in San Luis, Colorado on 2017-05-27 02:01:00 - I put my gopro to record sky at our cabin around 2am

I have heard many times that san luis valley is a hot spot for ufo activity so i started putting out cameras to observe the sky above our cabin in san luis valley. when i started reviewing the footage i observed many meteors and satellites bu them saw something in the corner of my footage that lite the sky green multiple times. after the first orb appeared there was a second one that came into view that was a triangular shape. both "orbs" moved in multiple directions within seconds then left the screen. i want to send you my video so that maybe it could be analyzed to tell what the objects are. youtu.Be/ytf7xytg4zg. i uploaded it to youtube and that is the link.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2stWYYu
via IFTTT

Comments