UFO Sighting in Potters Bar, England on 2017-06-06 20:39:00 - One larger shaped craft with a smaller vertical looking craft located slose to one another then they moved apart

I was driving last night on the m25 motorway and saw this bright object - i looked again and didn't see anything. my eyes wandered and then i saw it. i had no idea what it was at the time and just snapped away whilst i was driving. there were no commercial flights nearby or airstrips. i quickly took out my phone and took some snaps. it then seemed to rapidly move and disappeared into thin air even in a clear sky. i was shocked when i looked at my pictures later in the evening and saw the strange crafts - the larger mother looking ship and it's sister ship / module / vertical looking craft that also seems to be alongside the main craft which then moved away from it. it seemed like the smaller craft was very close and then moved or exited the other craft perhaps. having looked at my pictures it seems like the larger ship is large and seems to be dome shaped in the last picture. the objects seem to disappear very quickly from my pictures.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2qX8t9C
via IFTTT

Comments