UFO Sighting in Unknown, Missouri on 2006-03-30 00:00:00 - No ufo see be;ow for synopsis

I went to the hospital er having breathing problems last thing i remember was hearing sounds like pnenemonia then i slipped into a coma en i i had a feeling of being alone then i started coming to as a ambulance drove down a ramp to a underground parking structure where we boarded a elevator that seemed to take a long time, upon waking the 2nd time i was inside a hospital where aliens and us army personal were watching me i could see but not hear there conversation then after more blood drawn i went back out and after 34 days of a coma i awoke in a rehabilitation hospital 40 miles from the hospital i had checked into an it was next to a va hospital a nurse took photos of the poor care i had been receiving a offered to get me a lawyer i could not talk because a machine was breathing for me after my first 8 hours awake i thought i had been hit by a car or in a plane crash on my 2nd day of being awake when a dr came in and interduced his self as the bug dr and said i could go home when my white blood cells were within range it was then that i was told by bug dr that i had the most deadliest strain of mrsa upon my release i never went to any follow up appointments i was also informed that i had been given a experimental antibiotic and that it was so deadly the only safe way mufon or whatever you require of me i just want to get to the bottom of this nightmare. with my regards

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2rU9zal
via IFTTT

Comments