Alien Encounter in Oshawa, Ontario on 2012-11-18 00:00:00 - A grey appeared to me and held my face to its face and kept pulling my thoughts while doing this'll.

I was sleeping and was awakened to a grey alien who forced my face to touch their face, mostly my forehead. i could feel them pulling my thoughts away, while i kept asking what they were doing. they kept interrupting me, not by answering, but with pulling my thoughts while i was questioning them and telling them not to do that. it lasted about 15 minutes. i thought it was very rude, as they weren't listening to me. afterwards i have noticed that i easily discern what people are thinking, and even voice it moments before they do. i'm definitely picking up a different frequency after this encounter.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2vYJHrQ
via IFTTT

Comments