Black Triangle Sighting in Brisbane, on 2017-07-08 02:28:00 - Saw lights watched it landed front of my house triangle ship with four light on each point silent went out side saw a grey alien and than 3 hours missing and i was standing facing my front door

Saw lights watched it landed front of my house triangle ship with four light on each point silent went out side saw a grey alien and than 3 hours missing and i was standing facing my front door with no memory of what happened after i saw the grey. during the day i started having flashes of memory and remembered them talking to me telepathically and also had a flash back of a grey touching my fore head with a strange sort of chop stick looking thing. it was the strangest thing i have every experienced in my life. also this morning i have a round red circle under my left arm pit which was never there before and i also now have a tiny nearly unnoticeable scar on my left arm about 5cm before the elbow about 2 cm in length which i never had before and it looks surgical as it is extremely straight. also now it looks like the grass is starting to die.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tS450o
via IFTTT

Comments