Black Triangle Sighting in Leduc, Alberta on 2017-07-16 00:00:00 - I was letting my dog out and looked up at the sky because the stars were so clear. i saw a large black triangle flying slowly over my house. it made no sound and had no lights. i watched it for about 1 1/2 mins trying to decide if i was really seeing it..

On july 16th at about 12:30am i was letting my dog out and standing on my back deck. i looked up at the sky and was noticing how clear the sky was and how bright all the stars were. i then noticed right above me there was a large black triangle moving slowly and silently across the sky. it was flying quite low and had no lights of any kind. it was almost like you could only just see the outlines. i watched this object for about 1 1/2 minutes trying to decide if i was actually seeing what i was seeing. my dog started to bark and i got very scared and rushed back into the house.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tYPW0p
via IFTTT

Comments