UFO Landing in Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania on 2017-07-16 23:49:00 - I looked at the sky and saw a bigger version of a lightning bug falling from the sky and eventually landing in the woods next to my house. it looked like a star that has fallen.

Today july 16, 2017 at 11:49pm ish i was getting ready to had to bed so i started to close my blinds and i looked up at the sky and saw a glowing green light in the sky at first i though it was a plane but then it looked like a huge version of a green lightning bug and started descending to the ground and i realized then it wasn't a plane, when it landed it stayed in one area for about 15 minutes. it looked like a extremely green light was sitting in the woods next to my house. l felt terrified i felt as if something really bad could happen right now if they saw me look at them so i closed my blinds and closed the curtains. after the sighting i felt like i should do some research so i looked up what to do if you sighted a ufo and that's how i'm filling out this report right now.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2u063tb
via IFTTT

Comments