UFO Sighting in Barre, Vermont on 2017-07-25 10:05:00 - Outside on a bridge near homeless shelter i was staying at when a light (2)i saw one left fast one stayed for about 7min apx. which i photoed with my cell phone, changed contra. and sharpness and the craft appears.

I was staying at a homeless shelter during a hard time in my life, and was spending alot of alone time outside at night looking up and because my father worked for the d.O.D.And on his death bed told me things that where on his mind for years and now could finally tell me some of the stuff anyway we are regularly visited by et.Races in the range of 10-17races of et.S coming in the last 100 yr s many more have been here in the distant past i have been abducted since i was 13 and still am on some occasion.S i felt there presence out above the bridge where a light was blinking and moving quite strangely and un regular flight patern clued me that it was something not normal.I took ten pics of the light and surrounding area in sky capturing a unbelievably amazing pic of a young t-shirt shaped almost square like craft with a light that gave it away lolol! best picture of ufo i have and this isn't the only ones i have either, i want to see the reaction to this first.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2vZbWqk
via IFTTT

Comments