UFO Sighting in Bristol, England on 2017-07-24 23:45:00 - I was outside at roughly midnight and i saw this bright object at first i thought it was a star and then it began moving and changing direction

I was outside my house,in my garden, at roughly midnight having a smoke and then i looked up at the night sky it was a clear night with no clouds. there was this really bright star like thing in the sky ,too bright to be a star, and then it started moving and changing direction and also moving quite fast i took out my phone and started recording this object. the object was almost star like but was really bright and stars don't move and change direction. i followed this object with my phone the whole time i could but at the end i lost sight of the object as it shot up into the sky at a high speed. i am not saying this is definitely a ufo i would like a second opinion as i feel this is definitely not a plane or a star.When i saw this object i felt excited as i've always wanted to see a ufo and the idea of something out there other than is excites me.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2v0pwwE
via IFTTT

Comments