UFO Sighting in Celina, Ohio on 2016-06-27 20:49:00 - Caught these while smoking on my balcony. not sure what the object is. please help.

On june 27th, 2016 at 8:49pm est i was standing on my balcony facing north while smoking a cigarette and generally looking around, when i noticed a while disc shaped object in the sky beneath the clouds that was significantly brighter in color and moving while the clouds were stationary for the most part. it was moving fairly quickly although the exact speed i couldn't say. i managed to take 4 pictures before i lost the object from view over my apartment building's roof to the east. after taking the pictures i showed them to my wife and she wasn't sure what i'd seen and wasn't home at the time of the incident to have witnessed it firsthand. when she dismissed the images i put them out of my mind until recently coming back across them and still cannot figure out what the object was. reporting in hopes mufon can help me identify what it was in the sky on throat day.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tGSBKt
via IFTTT

Comments