UFO Sighting in Cheboygan, Michigan on 2017-06-15 00:00:00 - A star that sucks in a could the flew across the sky

I live in cheboygan michigan. me and my sister were siting on the back of the boat smoking looking up at the stars and sky. now for some reason we both saw the same thing. i was looking at a particular star (i thought) and this light appeared to be behind a cloud in the sky, nothing weird but it looked really different. then this cloud slowly started to basically suck into this light. the oppisite of what a rocket booster would do. once the cloud was completely sucked in the light became just a light shaper n brighter. then it started moving slowly across the sky until faded away. it seemed slow but ive watched space staion go across and this light was much faster. it traveled the length of my arm in just a few secs. i know my report is vague and not spectacular but it has me wanting to know if there is something that else then a ufo to explain this. me and my sister both saw this since it stood out in the sky and we were both looking in the same places wondering certain lights were planets and playing with our sky app. our sighting very different from anything ever heard of, do you have any answers our same sighting. it happened in june 2017, in the top of the western sky. i dont answer calls unless i know who it is. so email better or text.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2vq1jMR
via IFTTT

Comments