UFO Sighting in Cheektowaga, New York on 2017-07-04 00:00:00 - I see these things all the time flying in the sky with swooping motion. at night as balls of light knowing they are alive and have wings

I have these things the past 5 years.I was walking and seen 3 lights fly one at a time. july 4th around eleven o'clock.Im always watching the night sky.I never knew exactly what they were.However what i witnessed five years ago was far more terrifying then what i most recently have seen. sometimes they use clouds as cover. they look like stars. when you notice they are moving, it gets your attention. they fly high and in straight patterns. since i caught a glimpse of a flying creature in the past close enough for the estimation of wing spand! the length of a grade school auditorium. with two strangers asking me. if i seen what i saw. sometimes they stop enitting light so high in the sky. easy for me to lose sight these objects

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tSAP9z
via IFTTT

Comments