UFO Sighting in Glendale, Arizona on 2015-06-30 15:00:00 - Saucer with a large dome, black

I was in my backyard with my camera. i set it down on a stool while it was still running and facing the sky. when i put the sandisk on the computer, it was full of streaks. i slowed the footage down on window's media player, where i found it was full of ufo's. my camera takes about 25 frames per second, and when i opened it on the computer, i was surprised to see so many ufo's. while looking at the video, i saw a black object come into the view. it was about the size of a basketball, and had the shape of a saucer with a dome on it. i could see the object dive and go to my left in the video. it disappeared after the second frame. as i set my camera down to check the sky once more, this extremely large, black object that was bigger than my house paused and then disappeared. i have several ufo's that are as big as a wagon wheel. they are white and dart behind the clouds and chem trails and stay there. there seem to be hundreds of them darting around, and when i pause the videos to click them frame by frame, they look to be making triangles in the sky. i have been taping them fir 2 years. i have 200 gb of ufo activity.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tHJh8l
via IFTTT

Comments