UFO Sighting in Lewisville, Texas on 2017-07-06 19:15:00 - Spotted reflective object hovering in sky above my home.

I came out to my patio to drink coffee, look at stuff on my phone and intermittently watch flights come into dfw. i've been around aircraft almost my entire life. as a child, i could identify aircraft by sight whether they were sitting on the ground or flying above me. my father was a private pilot and my grandfather worked for mcdonnell douglas (project manager on the c-5) so they used to quiz me on the aircraft we saw while driving or whatever. my point is, i am very well versed on aircraft. i had started walking around (coming off of an injury) and when i glanced up, there was a highly reflective spot hovering in the sky. i stood there trying to figure out what i was looking at. because it was hovering, i honestly thought it was a helicopter but there weren't rotors. it kind of looked like the main body of an airplane but it didn't have wings. it was cylindrical and extremely reflective. i think it was rotating because the sun glanced off of it intermittently or at least that was my impression. i decided i had to take a picture of it while it was hovering there and right after i snapped the first shot, it started to move. it moved so fast that of the two pics i snapped right in a row, it is visible in the first pic but not in the second. there was a disturbance around the craft that i could see on my phone. it reminded me of the wi-fi symbol. like, gasses coming out of the sides and radiating out. the effect is noted in the pic if you zoom in as far as possible. i uploaded both pics so that mufon can see it was there and then gone in the time it took to press the button rapidly right in a row. at first, i was shocked and then intrigued. it's rare for me to be stumped when identifying airplanes so when i didn't have an answer, later, i went looking online to see if others had witnessed an object similar to what i saw. i found similar objects on youtube posted by others who saw basically the same kind of craft i did.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tUDgbv
via IFTTT

Comments