UFO Sighting in London, England on 2012-07-12 00:00:00 - Egg shape craft with what looks like hieroglyphics markings on the outside

It was a hot summers day, and i was sitting in the garden, outside my building, when i noticed something shiny in the sky, i knew it was not type of airplane, because, i live under the flight path to two airport, gatwick to the south and heathrow heading to the north. i always take my camera and binoculars outside day or night. i took out my camera(old tz8) and zoomed in and started taking pics, i managed to get about 5/6 pic, when i looked at them, i was so so shocked at what i was looking at, i decided, i was not staying out side anymore. i had/ have a instagram page( its not in my real name), and later that evening i uploaded the pictures and told my followers, that i saw a ufo that evening. the ufo disappeared into the clouds and that was the last i saw of that one. the next day,i went back into my garden to do some reading,when i noticed, something red, in the sky,i took my camera out of my bag and started taking pics, i only managed to get one pic of this ufo, because it was moving so fast after seeing this ufo, i packed up and went inside, because i was getting scared. since then,its been hell. i now have ufos, coming over me and my building, every time i go outside to stargaze. i have pics and videos to prove what i'm saying is true, i also have witnesses who have seen ufo come and stop over me.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2uYhm42
via IFTTT

Comments