UFO Sighting in Marathon, Florida on 2016-06-22 23:20:00 - What started as a shooting star quickly turned into a bright copper light that stairstepped down to horizon leaving a perfect copper stairstep trail then slowed down and lost sight behind neighbors house.

I was sitting in my work shed petting my cat on my lap when i saw a shooting star high in the sky through the open door of my shed. i grabbed my cat and ran outside to get a better look. i took about 5 steps watching the falling star when it quickly turned into a copper light moving fast horizontally and then straight down vertically then horizontally again. it did this 3 times stair stepping down to tree level and slowed way down to almost a stop as it went behind my neighbors house horizontally where i couldn't see it any more. i waited for it to reappear on the other side of the house, but it didn't. that's when i thought it had stopped or landed and realized just how close this thing is and fear came over me. i ran upstairs, woke my wife up and told her what happened. i was wondering what to do. should i call 911? instead i sat on my bed staring out the french doors at the last place i saw it and waited to see if this was possibly an invasion of some kind. the speed with witch it moved across the sky and the stair stepping is technology i know we don't have on earth. the copper trail was bright and remained visible for the entire event. each horizontal and vertical segment looked perfect and the same length. i was amazed at how the light looked so far away at first and in seconds it was here in my neighborhood.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2ua3rMi
via IFTTT

Comments