UFO Sighting in Olmsted Falls, Ohio on 2017-07-03 00:00:00 - This image was different as if it wanred me to see it. usually i can see most events on the west, this object was lower then usual and seen from inside my glass patio sitting on my couch.

It was around 3 am and i was on my patio painting my kitchen cuboard knobs . i could not sleep so as i looked to the right and noticed this bright light with i believe it was red ad blue littler like flashing as a twinkling. i got up and went outside to wave to my friendly visitors. feeling happy cause i know they are here for my protection. i took pics with my didgital camera. then decided to take some with my phone. when enlarging my photos the pics looked so different from what i was seeing. i have several events. but my brother keeps telling me to send the to you and you giys would investagate. i have several different pictures i would love for an investigation. anyway i have no fear at all. there was nothing in the sky and this craft was hovering the lowest ive seen. right above the trees and in betweem trees for me to notice. this craft hung around till after five thirty it was starting to get light out. then i looked out the window and it was gone.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2svGb6W
via IFTTT

Comments