UFO Sighting in Pequannock Township, New Jersey on 2017-07-08 15:36:00 - I was looking up at sky while sitting by lake and thought of ufo's. i thought if you're there let me see you then it came out of cloud cover.

I was at the lake looking up at the sky then i told my daughter that i was looking for ufos which she doesn't believe in, i told her they weren't seen as often lately. i mentally said if a ufo is around could you let me see you and within a minute i saw a small jet high up in the sky more to my right. movement caught my eye to the left of the jet. it was a black disc shape that had come out of cloud cover it moved toward the left in an uneven path up and below where it started it made some quick zip zad movements. then disappeared into cloud again. the altitude was higher than the commercial jets as was the smaller jet.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2u5i1V5
via IFTTT

Comments