UFO Sighting in Ridge, Maryland on 2017-07-24 00:00:00 - I woke up with my sleep from a shining light through my window decided to go outside and looked up in the sky and saw object

i was in bed sleeping and suddenly awoke to what seemed to be very bright pulsating light outside my window. i attempted to look out my window but was unable to seee the source of the light, so i got up and went outside. i stepped outside on my front porch and looked straight up in the sky and saw what i believe to be a ufo. i immediately started recording from my iphone. the object was larger then a normal star and seemed to be rapidly evolving/transforming as it moved across the sky. then in an instant it went from the transforming sphere into a tiny bright dot which then zipped back and fourt for a moment and vanished.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2uD9w14
via IFTTT

Comments