UFO Sighting in Sterling Heights, Michigan on 2017-07-10 22:00:00 - Bright blue/teal light hovering and shooting across the sky

I was in my driveway about to unload my groceries when i noticed a very bright blue/real light in the sky. i also noticed a smaller red light next to it, so i figured it was a plane but noticed that it wasn't moving and the lights weren't blinking like a planes lights usually do. then suddenly the red light dissappeared. the light remained still for about 2 minutes, i kept telling my husband to come look at it. suddenly the light seemed to shoot straight up in the sky a few feet and then stop and sit still. at that point i knew it wasn't a plane and yelled to my husband to get over there and see this! a few seconds after my husband got over there the light seemed to jump to the left, we thought it was gone. then all of a sudden it dropped or fell or dove down in a diagonal line towards the ground and i could hear a buzzing or zip type sound as it dove down and then it disappeared!

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tYMuDW
via IFTTT

Comments