UFO Sighting in Taneytown, Maryland on 2017-07-16 00:00:00 - Shiny object, hovered 15 seconds, started to move slowly then shot off.

Driving home from work. came around a bend and saw a shiny object in sky.. the reflection caught my attention. i wasn't sure of what it was but it reminded me of a bright star. as i was driving it got dimmer and i realized it was because i changed position while driving and it was reflecting the light.. it looked like an egg turned on its side. it hovered for about 15 seconds. i started to grab my phone to snap a picture. then it started moving and then took off and was gone like it was never there. my feelings during the sighting went from what is that to i just saw a ufo. the only actions i took were to grab my phone and driving. after the sighting i tried to call my wife and tell her but she didn't answer her phone. it was 6:57 am according to my phone when i tried to call her. i lost sight of the object because it moved so fast it was just gone.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2vsU7PU
via IFTTT

Comments