UFO Sighting in Vacaville, California on 2016-08-01 06:30:00 - Extraterrestrial beings tied my hands down and were staring at me and looking beyond me

I wake up but i cannot move entirely. i see an alien above my head. i only see its head and i'm scared. i begin to fight trying to move my arms. my arms are spread open as if i'm on a crucifix. i'm grunting and shaking my head from left to right. the alien above my head which has a dim pale light pastel blue color looks at me and blinks. it's eyes are completely black. it looks forward again. i do not know what it is looking at. i'm terrified. as i'm trying to move another alien with a thick cone shaped head with small black eyes sees me struggling and tries to tie my hands down more. it looks at me everytime i make a grunt. to the right of me i see more alien figures appearing. i'm fighting to get up ferociously. i begin to pray to jesus and after just seeing them and the alien still attending to my arms, i wake up and they are immediately gone. there no marks on my body that i can see as of now. i did feel nauseous and i was shaking when i woke up. i have said in the past that i want to be abducted. i feel like this was an abduction. this was an attempt to do something to me. also, the hand that the alien was tying down which is my left hand hurt for a week or so after. i was very scared about it.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2t2MLkR
via IFTTT

Comments