UFO Sighting in Vallejo, California on 2017-07-04 22:14:00 - I was trying to film fireworks when i saw the light last night, later 3 more lights appeared besides it out of nowhere

It was around 9 on 4th of july, i was trying to film the vallejo fireworks from my porch. i was with my sister who said "are those white lights fireworks" i told her no and at first thought it was a plane, but once i noticed there was no jet stream and it was reversing at high speed i grabbed my phone and started recording. by then i believed it was a ufo. it was weird because it would be hovering in place, and then suddenly move slowly, or shoot forward in high speed and then blink and be way further back as if it reversed. every once in a while it would blink very fast then there would be a quick flash of light and it would be way further ahead. i began talking to my brother about it, who told me to keep recording but my phone died. i continued to watch them when two more blinking lights appeared right next to it out of thin air. and then two more came from the right and left . they split up and hovered in place in far locations for an hour until they flew behind trees hills or houses. i couldn't find them again.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2tq3Kit
via IFTTT

Comments