UFO Sighting in Fort Gratiot Township, Michigan on 1987-05-31 00:00:00 - Craft darted down road to the west, then returned several times.

Craft spotted over stated address. pulled my vehicle over to the side of the road to get a better look, turn down radio 10pm. observed craft when it darted down road to the west, then returned several times. the craft moved so rapidly that it looked like it blinked and was down the road, then repeated that type of travel several times. moreover, it then proceeded to come toward me and i fled, was really scared. i noticed when i went to leave that 15 min had gone by according to the clock in my car. additionally, my car was turned off, i don't remember turning it off. one other thing, road was under construction and traffic was absent, i was by myself.

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2vydzvZ
via IFTTT

Comments