UFO Sighting in Kittanning, Pennsylvania on 2017-08-08 01:13:00 - Came over trees hovered over pond affected me!!!

I am currently living in a nursing home, i walked to the small pond as i often do to smoke a cigarette. it was dusk at the time and a large orb appeared over the tree line about 200 yards away. i immediately knew what i waslooking at. it then moved towards me. it stopped at about 30 yards away me!! i was scared but not as much as i was interested. i stared at it for about 30 seconds in awe. then something happened. i started to understand what was happening i was not afraid anymore and somehow i knew what was happening, i knew what was in the "craft" and i knew that it knew everything about me. i am not crazy i am at a nursing home for a spine infection and the administration of antibiotics via a picc line. i am 33. i didn't hear voices in my head but somehow something in the craft was communicating with me. why? why me? i'm not special or real smart. why did it tell me what it did?? i don't have any power or clout in this world. how will i do it? i had to tell someone who won't think i'm crazy. what do i do? please help !!!

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2vumHC1
via IFTTT

Comments