UFO Sighting in Missouri City, Texas on 2017-08-08 18:55:00 - I was on the phone with a friend then saw the object from driveway (stationary) and took pictures.

I was on my back porch on the phone with a friend and was pacing from the back door to the driveway. when i first looked up, i saw the object and assumed it was a plane. then i while watching it for about a minute, i noticed it was stationary, and assumed it was coming towards me, until i noticed it had no smoke trail. so, i turned my phone camera on while listening to my friend talk and started taking pictures. as soon as i took the first, the object started moving slowly re. then, it it started to speed up progressively. until it disappeared into the clouds. i tried to reason whether i was just seeing things. so, i posted pictures on facebook. till i decided to fully report now. i thought maybe you could verify if it was a legitimate sighting?!

from UFO Stalker http://ift.tt/2hLwYX5
via IFTTT

Comments